- create a board of math worksheets for each class you teach
- create a board of math worksheets for homework assignments
- provide parents with practice math worksheets for the summer break
- share math worksheets that you think others might find useful
- make a collection to share with your home school association
If you have other ideas, please comment on this post.
How to make your collection
First, you might want to see our example collection to see how nice it can look.
Follow these steps to make your own Pinterest collection of math worksheets:
- You will need a Pinterest account. Simply request an invite at the Pinterest Website.
- Create a new board with a descriptive name (e.g. Class 7b Homework Assignments, Grade 3 Geometry Worksheets, etc.). You can actually skip this step and create the board when you pin your first worksheet.
- Visit any worksheet page at Math-Drills.com or MathShare.com and use the Pin it button in the right column.
- The name of the worksheet will automatically be inserted into your pin, or you can customize it by typing whatever you like in there. For example, "Homework for Monday, May 14."
Keep visiting worksheet pages and pinning them until you have a collection
Free Math Stuff
We're so interested in seeing your math worksheet boards that we are giving away free math stuff to teachers or parents who create a Pinterest board collection of our math worksheets. We'll choose our five favorite boards and send you each $50 worth of math stuff. Some geographic restrictions apply due to the availability of math supplies in certain countries and/or shipping costs. We reserve the right to have sole discretion in regards to the awarding of our prizes.
To enter, simply post a link to your board as a comment on this post OR you can email a link to email@example.com (if you don't have a blogger account).